SLT-Series – UV Water Disinfection for the Home
The SLT-Series is a cost effective and high performing UV water disinfection system. With 8 models in the range and options to allow indoor and outdoor installation, the SLT-Series is ideal for under sink, whole of house, swimming pool and pond clarification uses.
- Drinking Water Disinfection – under the sink drinking water disinfection, safeguard your drinking water supplies from pathogens and disease.
- Whole of House Water Disinfection – ensure that your potable water supply is free from E.coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Pond Clarification – protect your fish from disease, prevent algae growth and keep your pond crystal clear all year around.
- Swimming Pool Treatment – destroy bacteria and viruses, eliminate algae, reduce Chlorine use by 90% and create a safer environment for your family.
- Any other application where water disinfection is required.
- No micro-organism is known to be immune to UV – even the chlorine resistant Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Economical and efficient operation – disinfecting at the point of use, no contact time required.
- No harmful by-products – chemical free, no impact on taste and no corrosion problems.
- No risk of overdosing – reducing the risks associated with chemical overdosing.
- Easy maintenance – lamp can be replaced easily without interrupting water flow.
- Proven performance and flexibility – system designed according to application and project requirements.
- Peace of mind – power supplies show when lamp is in operation and audibly alerts any faults.
- High quality 316 grade stainless steel reactor – ensures longevity of the system.
- BSP threaded connections on same side – for ease of connection to plumbing infrastructure.
- Easy to install brackets – chambers securely snap into position.
- Lamp fail alarm – alerts user and prevents untreated water from being consumed.
- Innovative high output, low pressure UV lamps – target UV dose is maintained throughout lamp life.
- Pure fused quartz sleeves – allows optimum penetration of UV light through to the water.
- Lamps parallel to water flow – water disinfected from chamber entry point to exit.
- Basic indoor controller – lamp on/off LEDs and lamp fail alarm.
- Digital indoor controller – lamp on/off LEDs, lamp fail alarm, digital lamp life timer and volt free alarm contacts.
- Weatherproof PLC – IP65 rated, lamp on/off LEDs, lamp fail alarm, digital lamp life timer, volt free alarm contacts and more.
- Thermal Relief Valves – ensures UV lamp remains at optimal UV output temperature and protects lamp from overheating.
- Interlocking UV lamp device – UV lamp cannot be in operation unless fully sealed within the UV reactor improving safety and eliminating UV exposure to users.
|Model||Flow rate per UV Dose figure** 40mJ/cm²||Flow rate per UV Dose figure** 30mJ/cm²||Connection||Lamp Power (W)||Dimensions (cm)|
|UVG SLT1||5 lpm||6 lpm||¼” male BSP||10||28l x 5.1w|
|UVG SLT2||9 lpm||12 lpm||¼” male BSP||14||39l x 6.3w|
|UVG SLT30||25 lpm||34 lpm||¾” male BSP||30||60l x 6.3w|
|UVG SLT40||35 lpm||46 lpm||1” male BSP||40||99l x 6.3w|
|UVG SLT75||70 lpm||92 lpm||1” male BSP||80||99l x 6.3w|
|UVG SLT80||106 lpm||141 lpm||2” male BSP||80||99l x 9w|
|UVG SLT125||160 lpm||212 lpm||2” male BSP||127||99l x 9w|
|UVG SLT172||216 lpm||288 lpm||2” male BSP||172||99l x 9w|
*SLT1 and SLT2 chambers are made from 304 stainless steel. **Flow rates calculated using ‘UVCalc®’ software and are based on a UV Transmittance (UVT) of 85% and a UV dose at the end of lamp life.