T-Series – UV air and water Disinfection for Storage Tank headspaces of any size.
Safely prolong storage periods and protect product from bacterial contamination. Ideal for food and beverage applications or where stored liquids require safeguarding from pathogens.
- Safely prolong storage periods of your product – sugar syrup, dairy etc.
- Safeguard stored drinking water supplies at remote communities – mine sites.
- Empty Tanks – provide continuous disinfection.
- Prevent bacterial infection – from headspaces in high purity ring main buffer tanks.
- Prevent insects and pests – from infesting potable water storage tanks.
- High quality 316 grade stainless steel – ensures longevity of the system.
- Lamp fail alarm – alerts user to initiate a risk mitigation strategy.
- Innovative high output, low pressure UV lamps – target UV dose is maintained throughout lamp life.
- No micro-organism is known to be immune to UV – even the chlorine resistant Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Economical and efficient operation – disinfecting at the point, no contact time required.
- No harmful by-products – chemical free, no impact on taste or colour of product, no corrosion problems.
- No risk of overdosing – reducing the risks associated with chemical overdosing.
- Easy installation – horizontal or vertical.
- Easy maintenance – lamp can be replaced easily.
- Proven performance and flexibility – system designed according to application and project requirements.
- Peace of mind – power supplies show when lamp is in operation and audibly alerts any faults.
- Basic indoor controller – lamp on/off LEDs and lamp fail alarm.
- Digital indoor controller – lamp on/off LEDs, lamp fail alarm, digital lamp life timer and volt free alarm contacts.
- Weatherproof PLC – IP65 rated, lamp on/off LEDs, lamp fail alarm, digital lamp life timer and volt free alarm contacts.
|Model||Connection||Lamp Power (W)||Dimension A Length within Tank (cm)||Dimension B Maintenance Area Required (cm)|
|UVG T20||2” Table D flange||20||19||30|
|UVG T30||2” Table D flange||30||46||60|
|UVG T40||2” Table D flange||40||85||100|
|UVG T75||2” Table D flange||75||85||100|