X-Series – Commercial and Industrial UV disinfection for flows up to 500m3/hr and beyond.
The WaterMark certified X-Series is an efficient UV disinfection system for liquids with low UV Transmittance (UVT), high UV dose requirements and large flows.
Multiple lamped systems allow for liquids with low UV Transmittance to be disinfected through thin film channels created within the reactor. Disinfection of total flow can be achieved through a single reactor, reducing footprint requirements and plumbing infrastructure costs.
Reduce maintenance expenditure
Key to the X-Series design is the combination of UVG LongerLife low pressure high output amalgam UV lamps with thermally stable Electronic Ballasts precisely configured to maximize efficiency and performance. UVG LongerLife UV lamps have an operating life of up to 16,000 hours, maintaining a UVC output of 90% or greater at the end of lamp life, outlasting standard UVC lamps by up to 77% with improved performance.
The extensive range of single and multiple lamped systems with an array of options means that there is a system to meet a comprehensive range of applications. Inlet and outlet connections are customisable to suit project, customer and application requirements.
- Drinking Water – protect municipalities, remote communities, mining camps, apartment residents, employees, customers and more.
- Wastewater – for sewage treatment plants, disinfection of wastewater to allow it to be recycled or safely discharged to the environment.
- Process Water – protect RO & UF membranes, media filters and other water treatment processes from microbial colonisation.
- Ultra-pure Water – disinfection without the use of chemicals, no impact on water chemistry, ensuring treated water is ultra-pure.
- Food & Beverage – produce a microbial free product without adding chemicals and impacting on taste or odour, ideal for sugar syrups (liquid sugar).
- Warm Water / Hot Water – control Legionella in nursing homes and other communal facilities.
- Dam Water, Storm Water & Rainwater – enable the safe re-use of captured water from sustainable sources for irrigation of crops, playing fields and more.
- Aquaculture – safeguard fish farms and hatcheries from disease.
- Swimming Pools – eradicate bacteria and viruses, reduce chlorine use by up to 90%, break down chloramines and create a healthier environment for users.
- Display Fountains – improve appearance by controlling algae and destroy harmful bacteria.
- Medical – UV disinfection for hospital departments such as Renal and Pathology units.
- Pharmaceutical – ensure water is ultra-pure for processes and products.
- Any other application where there are liquids with low UV Transmittance (UVT), large UV dose requirements and large treated water flows.
- WaterMark certified 316 grade stainless steel reactors – validating systems fit for purpose and safe for use.
- UVG LongerLife UV Lamps – 16,000 hours operational life.
- PLC Controller – thermally stable, IP54-65 rated with lamp on/off LEDs, lamp fail alarm and digital lamp life timer.
- Connections customisable – inlet and outlet connection sizes and type customisable to suit project requirements.
- UV intensity monitoring – sensors calibrated to DVGW and ÖNORM validation codes. Real time monitoring to alert when design UV intensity is not being achieved. Output available to alert BMS of low UV intensity or to display actual UV intensity on remote device.
- Automatic quartz tube cleaning – ensures quartz is clean and free from fouling to allow UV output from the lamp to optimally penetrate liquid.
- Remote controllable – system can be controlled by external device.
- Remote monitoring – outputs for system status, faults, UV intensity measurements and more.
- Reactor temperature management – ensuring optimum UV output from lamps. Reactor temperature measured by thermostat and solenoid valve controlled.
- PLC integratable – can be integrated into other treatment system controls and measuring devices.
- Personalised software – company name can be displayed on system start-up and designated service phone number can be displayed during system faults.
- Customisable – PLC features and options can be custom made to suit project requirements not listed above.